1. The fee can be paid in monthly, Half-yearly Installments as per school rules & regulations.
2. Fee can be paid either by cash at the School's Accounts Office or by Demand Draft/Bank Transfer/RTGS in favour of Acacia Public School, Dehradun. Please mention the scholar name and number while depositing the fee at the bank. Fee can also be paid online through following link on school website: disdehradun.com/fees-schedule.php. Parents must email to the Accounts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org after depositing the fee.
3. Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately to confirm the admission.
4. The submission of 'Application for Registration' form and/or Registration fee does not guarantee admission.
5. The existing students on 'Term Payment Plan' shall pay the fee by end of April every year for the 1st Term and by end of October for the 2nd Term every year. Late fee of Rs. 2000/- per week shall be levied in case of delayed payment of dues.
6. Security Refund Policy: Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the School. Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
7. Withdrawal Policy: If a new student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the academic year i.e. st 1 April, Registration and Admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the school and balance will be refunded. Uniform/books fee shall be refunded proportionately depending upon the services/items availed. In case of withdrawal after the start of academic session, entire terms' fee shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the school. Before withdrawing, it is mandatory to give a minimum 3 months' notice in writing (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/admission office). The withdrawal form in prescribed format (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/admission office) shall be filled only by the parent and submitted to the admission office only. No verbal/telephonic intimation will be entertained. School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payments of amount(s) in favour of school.
8. Parents are prohibited to have any cash transaction directly with warden/teachers/school staff. The school does not take responsibility for any such payments. All monetary transactions are to be routed through school Accounts Office only.
9. All fee deposit receipts must be duly collected by the parents/guardians at the time of paying school fee and kept safe for the future reference.
Note: All disputes shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction in District of Dehradun to the exclusion of all other courts or forums. All other rules as mentioned in the school's prospectus/ School rules shall apply to all students at all times.