1. Fee can be paid either by cash at the School’s Accounts Office or by Demand Draft/Bank Transfer/RTGS in favour of Acacia Public School, Dehradun. Please mention the scholar name and number while depositing the fee at the bank. Fee can also be paid online through following link on school website: disdehradun.com/fees-schedule.php. Parents must email to the Accounts Manager at [email protected] after depositing the fee.
2. Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately to confirm the admission.
3. The submission of ‘Application for Registration’ form and/or Registration fee does not guarantee admission.
4. Security Refund Policy: Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the School. Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
5. Withdrawal Policy: If a new student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the academic year i.e. 1st April, Registration and Admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the school and balance will be refunded. The withdrawal form in prescribed format (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/admission office) shall be filled only by the parent and submitted to the admission office only. No verbal/telephonic intimation will be entertained. School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payments of amount(s) in favour of school.
6. Parents are prohibited to have any cash transaction directly with warden/teachers/school staff. The school does not take responsibility for any such payments. All monetary transactions are to be routed through school Accounts Office only.
7. All fee deposit receipts must be duly collected by the parents/guardians at the time of paying school fee and kept safe for the future reference.